2014 Fall Conference
2014 PNWSGNA Annual Fall conference will be held on October 11, 2014 at the Seattle Airport Marriott 3201 South 176th St, Seattle WA. The group rate on their website can be accessed by clicking on the following link:
The PNWSGNA 2014 Fall Conference tentative agenda:
- Dr ONG: Topic: Pancreatic Cancer update
- Dr Grady: Topic: Genetics in colon cancer
- Dr Feld: Topic: Legal issues in the GI Lab
- Phyllis Malpas, RN: Patient safety; mentoring and staff retention in the GI Lab
- Dr Gluck: Topic: Endoscopic topic, TBD
- Dr DeLee: Topic: EUS update
CGRN Review Course
CGRN Review Course is coming to Seattle on June 28th & 29th 2014; on site registration only available now.
2014 SGNA National Conference Letters
2014 PNWSGNA Newsletter
2013 Fall Conference Letter
Following the 2013 PNWSGNA Fall Conference, here is a response letter from Dee Tvedt.
2013 Fall Conference
View the conference Syllabus.
SGNA Membership Renewal
The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc. is structured so that professionals with related interests can join. Memberships follow the calendar year, from January to December.
- Categories of Membership & Member Benefits
- Membership Application
- Click here for an application that you can print and fax to us!
- SGNA New Members